Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the board!!

  Nice win by the Yankees. It looked like Sabathia was flirting with disaster, but only gave up 2 runs in the 3rd and then Jeter got the 2 back right away before panic could set in. With Hughes, Chamberlain, and Riveria, all the Yanks have to do is get to the 7th and they'll win 8 out of 10. After watching the disaster of 2004, it was hard to take anything for granted until the final out.

  It was a nice win and gives me something to celebrate tomorrow. Not only is it the 53rd anniversary of the only perfect game in World Series history, it is also my birthday. I missed the perfect game by 4 years, but I think I'd rather have the 4 years, thank you.

  I see that the Jets picked up Braylon Edwards from the Browns for some picks. The talent is evident, but hopefully the head will be on straight.

No comments: